Preparing Deaf leaders to become creative, problem-solving, and sustainable changemakers through personalised and hands-on training.
Kickstart - The fundamental stage to get a taste of the DLP Program
Immersion - An intensive training on various topics from self-development to leadership development
Specialised Skills Development - Provide training on essential tools that every leaders should have such as conflict resolution techniques to social media skills
• To promote and uphold the values such as diversity, equity, and inclusivity of the program
• To provide representation from underrepresented minority backgrounds
• To ensure the inclusion of participants into established professionally recognised by Hear A Million -Enable India programs and networks.
• To support the continued learning and sustained engagement of participants as they establish themselves in their professional journey
• To lead the empowerment of participants with resources and tools to help them give back to their communities in India and worldwide.
• Coaching by a series of talented and acclaimed Experts to enhance their skills as a national leader
• Increasing in their self-development skills as a leader through analysing their strengths and awareness on emotional-intelligence level
• Advancing their knowledge and skills to prepare them to serve as a national resource at their community at home and worldwide
• Building a network of individuals to support them in their professional journey